T Ball is over now, but the boys had so much fun playing! Tyler was able to help coach and he had fun being able to be out there with Kenyon and Isaac, the boys loved it too!. Kenyon was very competitive and is definitely ready for coach pitch. After the first game he was acting upset about something. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he was mad because in T Ball you don't get people out, and you don't score. Isaac was totally opposite than Kenyon. He loved to kick around dirt and pour water on himself or in his hat because "he was hot". T Ball is great and we had a lot of good laughs. 
First trip to Steamboat
12 years ago







14 comments:
Isn't it the best to watch your kids play sports? I love it. It looks like they had a good time. I didn't know you were in Young Womens either...I was in the YW presidency in my old ward and now I am the Laurel Advisor, so this is my 3rd year at girls camp. It's a blast. It takes a little while to recover but it keeps us young. What do you do in YW's?
And thanks for the compliment but I have to disagree that you need bandanas, I have never seen you look bad a day in your life.
Looks like so much fun. They make mosquito nettings that can go over your car seat or stroller. I think Toys R Us carries them. We had to have in Alaska. I will call you soon to get together.
Looks like your boys had fun! We'll be there next year (we didn't put KJ in this year cuz it would've been too hard with Kasen wanting to play...besides KJ doesn't really care too much and Kasen is already excited for his turn!) It's amazing how different two brothers can be...each complete opposites of the other! I love the one pic of the two boys - Kenyon looks like quite the little ball player and it's a classic Isaac look with the backwards ball cap and funny face! Your boys are such handsome little guys!
That looks like lots of fun for your boys. They are so funny! I love the picture of Isaac and Kenyon! And Will and those eyes......so adorable.
That's great! I bet Tyler had more fun than the boys. Kenyon sounds like he is ready for some "real" ball, huh? I love Isaac - and the dirt and the water - but there was a time when I had a mom ask me which son was mine (after a practice) and I looked for Jaxon ..... there he is on the monkey bars! (He was in 3rd grade too!) Now he loves it.
I'm kind of sad it's over, but it was lots of fun! I love the water and dirt thing too. My kids were always getting in trouble for using their water bottles for other things besides drinking!
Ohhh that is so fun. I can't wait till my boys are old enough. I think that is so cute that they were on the same team. I am laughing at Carissa's comment about Jaxon. I love that Kenyon is so competitive.Hmmm...I wonder where he gets that from?? :)
Isaac and Will are so grown up! They look like they had so much fun and it's great that Tyler was able to coach. Greg will have nothing to do with coaching. How fun to have them able to play on the same team.
I know this is my second comment on this post but I was just looking at blogs and wanted to say hi. :)
How cute! I love the little team pictures that they do.
Hey lisa it's jamie halley now wengreen. I was talking to Tori Nielson about our 10 year reunion and asked her if she knew where you girls all ended up and she gave me Heidis blog. Oh my gosh can I just say you look fantastic! What a cute little family! Congrats on being sealed, that looked like such a special day! My Blog is wengreenfam.blogspot.com check it out!Now youre going to want to get a private blog! HAHAHA!
Your boys are so cute! Looks like T Ball was fun. I'm thinking my son will be the one pouring water and kicking aronnd in the dirt too. We'll see. :)
Hi Lisa, it's me your cousin. I have been wondering how you have been - I don't think I've seen you since your wedding over 7 years ago!! Anyway, my mom was telling me about the reunion last weekend and I got to wondering about how you are. Your boys are so cute and you look awesome! I hope you are doing well and I hope you don't mind me stalking you here! Check out our blog if you're interested and I hope you don't mind if I check in here regularly.
Lisa
Hey it's Natalie Olsen. I was just snooping thorough Jamie Halleys blog and found you! I can't believe that you have 3 boys! I think the last time I saw you, Kenyon was a baby, I am glad to see that things are going well, congrats on getting sealed. I love the Manti temple it is so beautiful. Hey do you still keep in touch with Kristi? I haven't talked to her forever either. I have my blog private so send me an email and I'll send you an invite. nattram@hotmail.com
Post a Comment