June 18, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Will!

Will is turning one! I cannot believe how fast time flies! We love Will so much and are so glad that we decided to have a third child! The whole meaning, for us, of his name: "If there's a "Will" there's a way". (That is why we named him that because he found his way) I don't know what we would do without his sweet spirit added to our family. He has been the best baby ever and is so sweet and cuddly! Happy Birthday buddy!

6 comments:

west's said...

Yea!! Happy first birthday, Will!! I can't believe he is one already. He is such a sweet little boy!! That picture reminds me so much of your baby pictures. Don't ya think? I love it - he has the cutest face. Have a fun day.

Amberly said...

Could he be any cuter?! I hope he has a fun day today! Time goes by way too fast doesn't it?

Lydia said...

First birthday's are the best. Just buy him a big cardboard box. He will be thrilled! Have a good one!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Happy Birthday Will! I can't believe he is already one year old! What a cutie! Where did the days go of us nursing in the mother's room at church?!

Dart said...

Wow, 1 year old! I remember getting the text message that he was born and that doesn't seem like a year could have passed. He is so sweet. Hopefully we can have you guys over soon.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe he is already ONE! He's so dang cute!