June 10, 2008

Babysitting in St. George

This passed week, Tyler and I went down to St. George to watch Jessi and Kelly's kids while they went to visit Melinda and her family in Alaska. They have a 3 year old girl, Adde, and a 15 month old boy, Ezra. I had so much fun doing Adde's hair and getting her dressed in her cute clothes! It was so much fun having a girl around (she is definitely girly girl :) She was so good and would just sit there while I did her hair and didn't even move. They are such cute kids and we had so much fun watching them. It was crazy having 5 kids all together, but they all just played together and we tried to do fun things to keep them entertained.


I had put water in the bath to give Adde and Ezra a bath, and while we were in Ezra's room, taking his clothes off, I heard a splash and I heard Will make a struggling sound. I ran in the bathroom and Will had dove in with his clothes on. He was so excited that he had figured out how to get in the bath by himself.

11 comments:

Megan said...

That is so nice of you to do that for your sister! WOW, five kids must have been crazy!! Was it fun to have a little girl for a while?

west's said...

Thanks so much for watching Adde & Ezra!! Adde still asks where you guys are, she had a lot of fun. When are you guys going to go now? We definately would not have been able to do the things we did if the kids were with us - so thanks a bunch

Amberly said...

That looks like fun! I bet you are glad you only have 3 kids for now... That's hilarious about Will, I'm glad you thought to get the camera out!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

I definitely can realate watching a couple of extra kids! It looks like you guys had a good time! I think the pix of Will in the tub are so funny! Boys are way more crazy than girls!!

Addie May said...

Those pics of Will in the bath are hilarious! What a cutie! I'm glad you could come to Bunko last night, it's so fun when you come!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Ohh cute Will. I just think he is so cute. He just is so quite, calm and collect. It was fun seeing you guys. Boston keeps telling me..."mom, I'm sad" and I ask him "Why" he says "because Isaac & Kenyon are far away".. Sad huh? I think he really misses Kenyon the most because Kenyon was more patient to play with him and do whatever Boston wanted to do!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good sister!

Shannon said...

I bet the kids loved having you guys there. I wish I was around so we could have played! You are such a great sister to do that for her. Will is so cute in the bath, that is funny.

Sarah said...

What a nice sister you are! Doesn't it just brighten your day to get to do a little girls hair? Think about it...hint...hint... JK

Madsen Family said...

How fun! Now you know you can handle five kids, get to work! ha ha!!! :)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Boston lately has been into "telling secrets" and he loves to whisper in my ear. So today, he was doing the family memory game that Jessie made for Christmas and he said, "Mom, I have a secret." He whispered, "Kenyon is my best friend". I thought it was so cute. He for some reason is into "best friends." I was his best friend the other day but now Kenyon took my spot today! Boston was so random today. He also gave birth to a beautiful puppy and pulled it out of his tummy. "Mom, I like you, I have a baby too. He is my baby brother." I was laughing my head off. So random. I love this free entertainment. I can only imagine your entertainment with THREE of them. Possibly a fourth on the way from your friend Sarah's comment???? J/K :)