His cake turned out so cute!! You did a good job & I would have died if that was one of my kids making that mess!! Not fun to clean up. Atleast it's just once a lifetime, right? His presents look fun - is he having fun with them?
HE totally destroyed it!! HOmerun Will!! That is the cutest cakes. Teach me...Where were you when I made my first one the other day??? Live and learn I guess. He is so cute and sorry, that I am just getting around to wishing him a happy b-day.
Happy Birthday Will! I LOVE the pictures of him eating his cake. That is my favorite part of 1st birthdays. Are you coming to visit anytime in July? It seems like forever since we've seen eachother. We need to get together. Let me know.
He really went to town on that cake! He is so cute and is now looking just like Kenyon to me. Happy Birthday to Isacc and Will. I am sad that I missed them both. Hopefully we'll see you guys in July!
Tyler and I have been married now for 9 1/2 years. I have the greatest husband ever! He is so good to me and my boys and I always feel so blessed that he is in my life! We love to laugh together lots and with his busy schedule, spend every moment that we can with each other.
Our Sweet Boys
There is definitely never a dull moment at our home (Tyler takes part of it too). The boys are all buddies and love to wrestle and play together. I actually love being the only girl in the home. Me and my boys.
I absolutely love bread bowls with some yummy soup in it! I was so excited to get this recipe from a friend of mine!
2 pkgs. yeast 1 c. warm water 1 c. warm milk 1/2 c. shortening 1/2 c. sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp salt 6 - 6 1/2 c. flour
Dissolve yeast - set aside. Add milk, shortening, sugar, eggs, salt & 2 cups flour. Mix together until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form soft dough. Knead. Let rise 1 hour.
Divide into 8 pieces & shape into balls. Cover. Let rise on greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Chicken Broccoli Cheese Soup
This is the best recipe ever!
-10 cups water -12 chicken bouillon cubes -1 large onion finely chopped - can do in blender or use onion flakes -4 carrots finely chopped - can do in blender -3 celery stalks finely chopped - can do in blender -2 pkg. frozen broccoli
Boil until veggies are tender - 30-45 minutes.
In seperate pan: -Melt 1 cup butter -Add 1 cup flour -1 can evaporated milk -16 oz. bottle cheese whiz (I use shredded cheddar cheese instead)
Add cheese mixture to veggies. Add 2 cups cooked chicken. Simmer for a while.
8 comments:
Lisa, he is the CUTEST little boy. I can't believe he is one already. Sounds like he is a great little boy, wish I could see him in person!
Eat Will Eat Eat!!! I love when they dig in! He has the cutest face. Wow that first year went fast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Will!!
His cake turned out so cute!! You did a good job & I would have died if that was one of my kids making that mess!! Not fun to clean up. Atleast it's just once a lifetime, right? His presents look fun - is he having fun with them?
Oh my! I laughed out loud at the slide show of Will digging into his cake! That is so funny!! He is so darling and I hope he had a great day!
HE totally destroyed it!! HOmerun Will!! That is the cutest cakes. Teach me...Where were you when I made my first one the other day??? Live and learn I guess. He is so cute and sorry, that I am just getting around to wishing him a happy b-day.
Happy Birthday Will! I LOVE the pictures of him eating his cake. That is my favorite part of 1st birthdays.
Are you coming to visit anytime in July? It seems like forever since we've seen eachother. We need to get together. Let me know.
He really went to town on that cake! He is so cute and is now looking just like Kenyon to me. Happy Birthday to Isacc and Will. I am sad that I missed them both. Hopefully we'll see you guys in July!
Your blog is soooo Cute! Cute cake! Happy Birthday Will.
Post a Comment