Ok, I am finally posting....hold your breath.... I am so sorry that I completely neglected my blog throughout the summer! I know you all know how busy things get in the summer, but I guess I was having too much fun with Tyler at home a little more than usual and hanging out with the kids. We did a lot over the summer, and I was going to post all the pictures from my summer, but it makes me feel overwhelmed, because things have not slowed down at all so I will just start where things are now.
Kenyon and Isaac started school on Tuesday. Kenyon is in 1st and Isaac in Kindergarten. They are loving every minute of it except Kenyon thinks first grade is too long. He has no idea what he has ahead of him. Last year, I walked Kenyon to his classroom every day, with a newborn and wild Isaac with me for a month. And this year I have tried to do it, but the second they get out of the car, they take off running. Like they need me! I still go in and peek my head in, pretending that they want me there, but they are doing really well by themselves. Their classes are right next to each other so that's nice. Also, while they were eating breakfast before the first day of school, Kenyon was making sure that Isaac knew that Kenyon would take him to his class and drop him off, so Isaac can't run off and leave Kenyon so Kenyon can show him where to go. Anyways, I just thought it was so cute that Kenyon was so concerned with Isaac getting to class and he probably remembered how nervous he was the first day of school. Here are some pics of their first day of school.
Kenyon and Isaac started school on Tuesday. Kenyon is in 1st and Isaac in Kindergarten. They are loving every minute of it except Kenyon thinks first grade is too long. He has no idea what he has ahead of him. Last year, I walked Kenyon to his classroom every day, with a newborn and wild Isaac with me for a month. And this year I have tried to do it, but the second they get out of the car, they take off running. Like they need me! I still go in and peek my head in, pretending that they want me there, but they are doing really well by themselves. Their classes are right next to each other so that's nice. Also, while they were eating breakfast before the first day of school, Kenyon was making sure that Isaac knew that Kenyon would take him to his class and drop him off, so Isaac can't run off and leave Kenyon so Kenyon can show him where to go. Anyways, I just thought it was so cute that Kenyon was so concerned with Isaac getting to class and he probably remembered how nervous he was the first day of school. Here are some pics of their first day of school.


Except I do feel like the worst mom because I went to take the pictures of them before school, and my battery was dead! So I took Isaac's when he got home from school and I took Kenyon's on the 2nd day of school!




14 comments:
Kenyon is the sweetest! That is the cutest thing. They look so cute.....I am glad you posted, I thought you had given up on the blog....I almost did, I wondered if anyone ever really looked at it, but then I saw some comments ;) So i guess the blog lives on. You are so good to go the school, you are a good mom!
I saw you commented so I had to hop over here hoping you FINALLY posted & to my surprise - you did!! I was so excited. Those pictures are SO cute & how cute is Kenyon? So concerned for Isaac. Does Isaac like kindergarten yet? How's Kenyon doing with lunch & recess. That's so scary to just trust a teacher & the school to let your kids be there all day. It's pretty crazy when you think of it! Well - good to see your back to blogging. Has Tyler had a game yet? When do they start? I thought he had a game at the end of this month. Well - talk to ya later.
I just reread my comment. I didn't mean to write Isaac liking kindergarten...yet. No yet, just does he like kindergarten? Sorry.
Yeah! I was so glad to see you had posted. I missed seeing your posts. I love the pics of the first day of school. Your boys are so darling. You are SUCH a good mom so stop all that crazy talk! I hate it when my battery is dead! That's cute that Kenyon is so protective!
I can't believe you have kids(plural) old enough to be in school. My how time flies!
I made my blog private and I'd love to send you an invite to it. Send me your e-mail address at tonialima at yahoo dot com.
Oh they are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are...and atleast you took pics of their first day! You are a great mom.
I can't believe you have two in school. I am looking forward to that day. It sounds like you summer has been really busy. Isn't it crazy that it is already over! Hopefully we can find some time to get together soon!
Your boys are seriously so handsome. I bet they will have lots of little girls with crushes calling them you better get ready!:) I was going to tag you the other day but then I was like wait she never posts anything!! Ha Ha! So I was excited when I saw the new post! It's so cute!
Isaac is so funny! I love that he is running every time I have seen him at the elementary! I think Allie and Isaac are going to have such a fun class this year!
Welcome back to the blog! :) Cute update...seriously, your boys are going to have the girls lining up. You are such a good mom!
Hey Lisa, that is so dang cute about Kenyon watching out for his little bro. I hope that Boston does the same for Phoenix. I have also been really bad at blogging lately so don't feel so bad that you are the only one. This is probably the first comment I have done in a really long time!
Cute boys, Lisa! Kenyon is a sweetheart. You'll be in heaven having some time with just you and Will ... can't wait for football games to start! We'll come down and hang out.
Cute pictures. If it makes you fell any better. I didn't take any pictures of Hunter going to school. I completely forgot. Now, he has been going for a week. Maybe it is not too late. Oh well. Today, I let him ride his bike to school by himself. I am not expecting him to come home. What was I thinking? LOL
Great post!
I promise your not the worst mom ever for having a dead battery, I think I am because I've thought about taking pictures of them before they go to school and haven't done it yet. That's really cute that Kenyon is taking care of Isaac. Does Isaac enjoy kindergarten?
Post a Comment