August 28, 2008

Shoes on hands?

OK. So Will has had this obsession with shoes for the passed little while. Most kids have an obsession with wearing shoes on their feet, but for some reason, he LOVES to wear them on his hands. He crawls around everywhere with them on. He will only wear Kenyon and Isaac's shoes. I just cleaned out my car that had some extra missed matched shoes from him. It is so silly and we have been getting a kick out if it. I love the things our little ones do while they are learning new things. Since he is not walking, I think he knows it is as close to walking as anything else. Why not, he has shoes on his hands. :)

8 comments:

Amberly said...

Ok, that is hilarious!!! I've never seen any kid do that! How funny that our little boys are obsessed with SHOES.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

I have never seen a kid wear shoes on their hands! That is so sweet that you got pictures of it! Now if he grows up and has a thing for shoes you can tell him it started young!

FishinFamily said...

I've never seen a baby crawling with shoes on their hands. I guess he'll do whatever it takes to be like his brothers. That is SO funny!! He is getting big, he's so cute.

Carpenter Column said...

Lisa - I thought about you 16 days ago on your birthday! You never posted your party! j/k. Happy belated birthday - and your kids are adorable as usual.

Melinda H. said...

That's so cute! I can just see him going every where with the boys shoes on his hands. You should buy him some church shoes and let him wear them to church on his hands. That would be hilarious! It is so funny how each child has their own obsessions.

Jamie said...

What a cutie! He is such a cool kid! I've never seen anyone attack a birthday cake like he did! That was my favorite. It seems like he keeps you guys laughing. I know I've already said this but I can't get over how cute your boys are!

Did you guys ever have a 10 year? The Lone Peak one was on a weekday so I couldn't make it but Amy said it was a lot of fun! Did you stay in touch with Kristi Burr or Katrina Rhodes? I wish I lived in Utah so we could get together and chat!:)

Brittney said...

That is so funny! He even goes up the stairs with those shoes on his little hands. That's pretty good! It's so cute how they watch their older siblings and they want to do everything they do. He will be running around with his older brothers before long! Your boys are all soooo cute!

Steve and Megan said...

Hi Lisa! I found your blog, Megan's blog and Sarah's blog tonight through Nikki Pace's blog. I saw her at our high school reunion a week or so ago. It was a total blast from the past. Your family is adorable!!!