Kenyon is 7 today! I seriously can't believe I have a 7 year old! He is such a good boy and we love him so much! I am glad that he is the oldest so he can teach the younger two to be good boys and hard worker's like him. He is such a good example for Isaac and Will. He is so cute, he has been making his own bed plus mine, Isaac's and Will's crib every day lately. He is so compassionate and is always thinking of others and trying to make sure everone is happy. I couldn't imagine if he was not in our lives! He's so sweet! Happy Birthday big boy!
First trip to Steamboat
12 years ago





4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENYON!! I can't believe he is 7 already! Are you guys doing anything fun for it? He looks so cute in that picture & I love that he makes all of your beds. I can totally see him - all quiet - going around making beds!!
How in the world do you and I have 7 year olds? Man, we are getting old. :)
Happy Birthday Kenyon!
Wow, grandma! You are so old if you have a SEVEN year old!! I hope he had a great day! One more year and Tyler will get to baptize him! That will be an awesome day!
Wow, I can't believe he is 7! That means mine will be turning 7 pretty darn soon! We are getting old!!lol I don't know if the boys even knew it was his birthday, I will have to tell them!! Hope he had a great birthday!!
Post a Comment