OpEnInG pReSeNtS
Isaac's always there to give a hand :) I took Isaac with me to buy this last present for Kenyon and he PROMISED that he would not tell Kenyon what it was, but with Kenyon begging, Isaac gave in that night. So I know Kenyon had been waiting anxiously to open this present.
Isaac's always there to give a hand :) I took Isaac with me to buy this last present for Kenyon and he PROMISED that he would not tell Kenyon what it was, but with Kenyon begging, Isaac gave in that night. So I know Kenyon had been waiting anxiously to open this present.

BlOwInG oUt CaNdLeS
He is really into Indiana Jones lately, even though he has never seen the movies, but that's what we did for him. Melinda, Kenyon absolutely loved playing with Austin and his Indiana Jones Legos, so ever since then, that is all he asked for.
Kenyon is really into Legos and we got him a few different sets, but he could not wait to put one together and insisted that he finished it before he ate his cake and ice cream. So sadly, his cake and ice cream just sat there for about 20 minutes and his ice cream melted.
Kenyon is really into Legos and we got him a few different sets, but he could not wait to put one together and insisted that he finished it before he ate his cake and ice cream. So sadly, his cake and ice cream just sat there for about 20 minutes and his ice cream melted.








15 comments:
You look so cute in every single picture I ever see of you! Not fair!! What a cute family! Wow, I can't beleive how old he is.
I love how no matter how much they promise they will keep quiet when it comes down to it they always seem to spill the beans.
Your boys are so cute and it's fun to hear how close they seem to be!
I'm glad Kenyon had a good birthday! He is so cute! My boy love legos too! You DO always look gorgeous, and yes, it is not fair! :)
Cute pictures once again. I love he's still wearing shoes on his hands. I agree with everyone else, you always look so good in your pictures!!!
You look like Elizabeth from the view in that picture! Smokin hot!
Lisa! Your family is so dang cute! I love all your lil' boys.. My husband wants all boys! YOu and your hubby are so cute together..
Kenyon is such a good looking boy! I am so glad he had a great birthday. He is so sweet. I love that Will puts the shoes on his hands, that is so funny!! Tonight I was writing in my journal with Kaitlyn and she asked me if I had a journal when I was 7, so I went and got it and gues what.... you are like on every page. I write about how "rad" you are and how you are my best best friend. It was so funny! Me and matt couldn't stop laughing at us, we were such nerds. I was SO glad I had that because now Kaitlyn likes to write in her journal, before it was more of a chore.....anyways BUCKY thanks for the memories!!! :)
I LOVE the shoes - I get such a chuckle! Your boys are so cute.
Lisa, I love you blog! Cute birthday pictures! Thanks so much for all your help and patience with my blog. You are the bomb baby!
you have the cutest little boys! I'm so glad you're in our Bunko group again! I also heard from Jill that you are finally reading the TWILIGHT books. Aren't they the best?? You'll have to tell me your thoughts on them!
Wow, legos before cake... not at our house! Happy Birthday Kenyon!
What's up! I loved your comment on my blog. I wish we lived closer to eachother. Next time our friends get together I will let you know, and if we are lucky you will be in town visiting. :) Love the pics of Kenyon's birthday, he is so handsome.
Awww...Kenyon is so cute. I think that is so funny about Issac. He kills me.
Hey Lisa, this is Harmonie. Your sons b-day pic are soooo cute. I cant believe how fast they grow up. Well its good to see your blog. It is so cute where did you find your back drop. See you next week at the field. contact me. If you still remember my blog address.
Harmonie,
I hope you read this comment, but I tried leaving a couple on your blog but it said that it was saved for team member's only. Anyways, I definitely want to be invited to your blog, so my email is lisahughes21@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment