May 26, 2008

5 of My Favorite Things

Jessi tagged who ever wanted to do this and I thought it sounded like so much fun! It is on 5 things I have recently came across or bought that I love or has made my life better or easier. If you read this consider yourself tagged and post 5 of your favorite things. I hope you all do this because I love getting tips from other people.

I am starting to do digital scrapbooking. I think it will make my life so much easier. The thing I love most about it is I won't have to pull out all my scrapbook stuff and make a mess. And it still looks cute! I stole this from Jessica's blog because she does such a cute job digital scrapbooking and I wanted everyone to see what it looks like.


This lotion has been my all time favorite. It is Fresh Pineapple and it has a great summery smell. Since it feels like warm weather is taking forever to get here, this helps get me in a good mood.



This is a Modbe wide strap tank top. This has been great for me because I have been able to wear it under any shirt that I own without any underclothing showing :) I just love the wide straps.




This is a must. I love to work out! I can't believe how much better my day goes when I work out and the difference of when I don't. I have been a Taebo fan for years!



I love Scentsy candles! They are the best! They last forever and have lots of different scents. My favorite right now is Tahiti Pear. Yes, another summery smell. I love it!



I bought this at Target for my boys' toys. I filled every cube with these canvas containers and it has been the best investment ever, for toys! It is very sturdy and fits all their big toys that are too big for their smaller containers. This is perfect for a play room because you can buy more and stack them or put them side by side and they come in all different sizes.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

You do your blog so good, I really liked that post thanks!!

Amberly said...

I love all of your favorite things! What a fun idea! I did look at some digital scrapbooking and it looks so fun! I still can't figure it all out though, so I'll be calling you for some help!

west's said...

Your favorite things are just so you!! I love it. I might have to do this tag because I have NOTHING to post lately. I'm making your parmesan chicken recipe tonight. It's actually cooking right now and it smells oh so good! can't wait to eat it.

Melinda H. said...

I can't wait for my scentsy stuff to come with Jessi! You always have great ideas. You should've put on there the nose stuff you introduced me to. You know the Lil' Noses? I love that stuff. Mom found a cube thing that hangs in the boys closet and I can put tons of toys in it. I am not sure where she got it, but I love it.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

I will have to try that lotion out. It sounds like it smells awesome. I also need to get on that Scentsy stuff. My friend is a consultant and I told her FOREVER ago that I was going to get some. Didn't you tell me that you can just stick the cubes on a candle warmer rather than getting the warmer?

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

You and Your Taebo, you are really funny. If only I could look as good as you though!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to dig in and start digital scrapbooking! Love scentsy too - so safe, too. Those cube boxes are really cute and looks like it holds tons - I might have to go find one, too. You certainly are a faithful Taebo fan - I agree - you feel so much better when you work out.