May 16, 2008

Will is crawling!

Will is finally crawling! He has been doing an army crawl/skoot, but last night he started to really crawl. Why would he ever have to learn to crawl when he has 2 brothers that bring him everything he wants and he doesn't have to move at all? :) I just get so excited every time my boys learn to do something new!

The ball was a real motivator to get him to crawl again today!

And he was so happy when he got it :)


11 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Yea! It's always so fun when they start learning new things. It also makes life more crazy, but the sense of accomplishment they get when they learn to do something is so good for them. The twins seem to do everything at the same time. It's like one doesn't want to do something unless the other is doing it also.

Amberly said...

He is looking so big! That is so fun that he is crawling. I just love to watch them figure new things out! He is sooooo cute!

west's said...

Hooray!! Now he can get into everything!! I bet he'll be walking in the next month now...it seems like that always happens. I might be coming home Tuesday now, instead of Monday. But I'm still planning on coming to Ephraim on the way home. I'll let you know. Can't wait to see that crawl in person.

Megan said...

He is sooo dang cute!! I love how they get that determined look on their face when they first crawl. We should all get together, I guess I should wait for this baby to be born huh!! : ) when you are at your mom's you should call and come by!

Madsen Family said...

Ahh, I love his little face!!! He is so darling! I hope to someday have 3 little boys just like you :)

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Those pictures of Will are so cute! Now you will have three little boys into everything! I don't know how you keep up!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

He is seriously so cute. I love every "first." I was laughing at the ball motivator..Such a boy!!! Boston didn't crawl till 11 months!! I wonder when Phoenix will start.

Lydia said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't believe that he is big enough to be crawling. That is so fun. I used to throw a little ball for Remi to fetch. He would pick it up in his mouth like a dog and bring it back to me. Hilarious! I hope you guys are doing well! I think about you all the time.

Dart said...

Yeah Will! That is so fun. I can't believe how much he looks like your other boys. He's so sweet

Addie May said...

That is so cute. He is getting so big! Mollie is just now finally starting to walk! she is a pro at walking around furniture and stuff, so hopefully she'll catch on quickly. Will is so darling!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! He's growing so fast.