Isaac's graduation was on Friday. It was so cute! His teacher, Miss Tiffanie, did the cutest things with them all year. Isaac loves her and had so much fun in her class! For their program, it was a Beach theme. They made surf boards and danced with them and they did a Mexican Hat dance and lots of other cute dances. There was also a slide show of pictures from the whole year and it made me tear up! (I thought that you only did that with your first at events like this) I just can't believe that he is done with Preschool and will be going to Kindergarten!
First trip to Steamboat
12 years ago







6 comments:
How fun! I remember the slide show Miss Tiffany did made me tear up when Davin was in there. I'm excited to have the twins there this fall, she does a really good job too. Isaac is such a cute kid!!
Congrats to Isaac! I just love it when he smiles ... so sweet!
Aren't days like that the best! It's fun and sad to watch them grow up. I guess it means we are getting older. Yuck! Looks like you are doing good. Hope to see you soon!
Your boys are so cute, I love that Will is crawling, now he gets to get into everything he wants :) and Isaac is so cute at graduation! FUN FUN
So both of your older boys will be in school all day next year right? I can't believe how fast it goes. Shaye had kinderarten graduation, and I just can't stand the thought of 1st grade!
I can't believe that Isaac is going into Kindergarten next year. Where has the time gone? He looks so handsome in these pics
Post a Comment