Our May Day Festival was yesterday. The Kindergartener's performed New York, New York. We were able to sit on the front row, thanks again Mel ;), and I think it surprised Kenyon that we were so close that he could not stop watching us through the whole performance. It was really funny, Tyler and I laughed through the whole thing because Kenyon had this little smirk on his face and every turn or move he did, he did not take his eyes off us. His teacher, Mrs. Meacham, was the greatest and I know he is REALLY going to miss her! We hope Isaac gets her for Kindergarten!
These are Kenyon's best buddies!





5 comments:
I was going to harass you for not stopping by on your way to Las Vegas but as I read your post I understood why. I bet you are dying of tiredness. How fun though. I was laughing at Kenyon's May festival. I can totally see him doing that little smirk. He is so cute and such a good brother
I love it - I can totally picture Kenyon doing the dance running into people because he's just staring at you. I bet the girl in front of him was angry:) I love end of year field days. They bring back so many hilarious memories. Who came up with the idea to do end of the year festivities anyway is what I want to know.
Is that kid really short next to Kenyon, or is Kenyon just really tall? I bet he had so much fun doing his dance. Vegas sounded crazy to me. At first when I was reading it I thought "Wow, they made it to Vegas fast". Then I saw you put Vegas time. Anway, it seems like those are some of the best times, when you just go and have fun, even though you only have limited time.
I bet Kenyon loved preforming at May Day! This Ephraim tradition cracks me up...it's kind of random but it's so fun to watch all of the excited kids preform and the parents cheer them on! I can't wait for Troy to be in it!
I could just picture Kenyon - he's so cute! Can't believe he'll be going into 1st grade and Isaac will be in Kindergarten - is he just excited? I can't believe Las Vegas! That sounded so sleepless - whoa!
Post a Comment