I was tagged by Cass, so here it is:
All you ever needed to know about my husband
What is his name? Robert Tyler Hughes
How long have you been together? We have been together for over 7 1/2 years (almost 7 years and 4 months married).
How long did you date? Engaged after dating for 3 months.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Tyler
Who said I love you first? Tyler said it first. His mom had passed away about 6 months before we started dating, so I never had the chance to meet her and so he said, "I know my mom would have loved you if she met you....because I love you".
Who is taller? Tyler. He is 5'8.
Who can sing better? I don't know, but Tyler sure is cute when he sings!
Who is smarter? Definitely Tyler!
Who does the laundry? I do. Tyler helps fold it sometimes. (When it has been on our floor for a few days ;)
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side? me
Who mows the lawn? We don't have to worry about that!
Who cooks dinner? I do, but Tyler is great at barbecuing :)
Who drives? Tyler
How long have you been together? We have been together for over 7 1/2 years (almost 7 years and 4 months married).
How long did you date? Engaged after dating for 3 months.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Tyler
Who said I love you first? Tyler said it first. His mom had passed away about 6 months before we started dating, so I never had the chance to meet her and so he said, "I know my mom would have loved you if she met you....because I love you".
Who is taller? Tyler. He is 5'8.
Who can sing better? I don't know, but Tyler sure is cute when he sings!
Who is smarter? Definitely Tyler!
Who does the laundry? I do. Tyler helps fold it sometimes. (When it has been on our floor for a few days ;)
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side? me
Who mows the lawn? We don't have to worry about that!
Who cooks dinner? I do, but Tyler is great at barbecuing :)
Who drives? Tyler
Who is more stubborn? Um, probably Tyler; but is that a bad thing?
Who kissed who first? Tyler kissed me first. I was pretty shy and laid back, not aggressive!
Who kissed who first? Tyler kissed me first. I was pretty shy and laid back, not aggressive!
Who asked who out first? Did I mention that I was not aggressive? Tyler told me he was going to come to my apartment to hang out. I did not think he was going to, so when he did, I about jumped out of the chair I was sitting in! But I guess our first date was Homecoming and Tyler asked me to that. I had already been asked and I went and told the other guy no because I really wanted to go with Tyler.
Who proposed? Tyler did. He took me to an awesome Japanese restaurant in Salt Lake where you sit up in a booth on the floor. Then he took me to Garden Park and blindfolded me and proposed to me on a bridge.
Who has more friends? Probably the same, but Tyler is my best friend :)
Who is more sensitive? I am, for sure!
Who has more siblings? There are 10 kids in my family and 4 in Tyler's.
Who puts the kids to bed? We both do. Our boys' night would be ruined if we didn't do it together!
Who wears the pants? I think we both do. We respect each others wants and needs.
I now TAG: Larissa, Carissa, Melinda, Susan, Tami, Jessica, Jessi G., Lydia, Kadee, Sarah, Megan, Heidi, Dawn, Natalee
Who has more friends? Probably the same, but Tyler is my best friend :)
Who is more sensitive? I am, for sure!
Who has more siblings? There are 10 kids in my family and 4 in Tyler's.
Who puts the kids to bed? We both do. Our boys' night would be ruined if we didn't do it together!
Who wears the pants? I think we both do. We respect each others wants and needs.
I now TAG: Larissa, Carissa, Melinda, Susan, Tami, Jessica, Jessi G., Lydia, Kadee, Sarah, Megan, Heidi, Dawn, Natalee




6 comments:
CUTE!! You guys are really so cute. You're that couple that is so touchy-feely still & i love it. I love reading tags. I've already done this one - so I'm sure nobody wants to read it again!
You are THAT couple still!! I do still admire how much you both love each other and respect each other. Lisa you are the best wife and Tyler is the best husband so therefore, you have the BEST kids!! :)
Watching your family be sealed together was really one of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had. You are such a great couple and I am so glad to have youas a friend. And we need to get together soon!
What a cute hubby you have! I also admire your relationship and think you guys are the best! I'm sure you guys will always be like that, which is so awesome!
I can't believe that you told a guy who asked you out already that you weren't going to go with him to Homecoming. I thought you said you weren't aggressive! You and Tyler are made for each other. I love how you can see how much you love and respect each other. I loved being able to go to the temple with you guys. You are an amazing couple, and parents!
Lisa you are so cute! I'm glad to have Tyler as a bro-in-law. He certainly is a great guy and I like how you two REALLY take care of each other and your boys. It was good to have you come to church with us last week. I just love your boys - tell Isaac and Kenyon I said HELLO.
Post a Comment