April 17, 2008

What Disney Princess are You?

I got this post from Sarah's blog. I had fun doing it.

You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

9 comments:

Amberly said...

Oh, that's funny! I guess I'm Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty)! I can see you being Pocohontas! Fun little quiz.

Sarah said...

Pocahontas Rocks! I guess we have lots in common. :) How are things going for you? Are you coming to visit anytime soon? We need to get together. Thanks for the compiment on Liberty's eyes. I thinks she pretty cute myself...Having a girl is worth one more pregnancy, give it a shot. JK

Sarah said...

Sorry, typo....I meant compliment. :)

Madsen Family said...

How funny! I would have pictured you to be more like Cinderella :) So I have decided that either you or Mollie HAS to buy the house next to Amberly...PLEASE?!!!! ;)

west's said...

ha ha!! I was Pocahontas too. I don't want to be Pocahontas - she's my least favorite disney princess (i guess that's where adde gets it from). Ever since I stayed at your house and we ate corndogs, I've been craving them like crazy. I've had one like every single lunch since then. Just thought you might want to know

Anonymous said...

Jessi, you totally CRACK me up! I am Snow White and Jason is Mulan (I wanted him to do it for fun, haha!) Corndogs with mustard and mayo mixed are YUMMY - especially if they're cooked in the oven, not the microwave. p.s. I know this is Lisa's blog, I just had to comment to Jess about (sorry)

Anonymous said...

p.p.s - I should word that corn dog thing different - like DIP the corn dog in the mayo/mustard mix - no ketchup. See ya!

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

ha ha thats funny! I guess its Snow white for me? So how have you been? I want to get together again soon!!

Dart said...

I am Ariel, not even human, hmmm. I love your blog. I kept looking at yours when I was making mine to decide how to set it up and where to put things. May will be much less busy for me. I will just be packing one or two boxes a day. So we will have to get together. And let us know when we can watch your boys for you.