Yes, I finally joined the band wagon and started my blog! Finally! I started it a while back and just never had time to get it going, so my sister Jessica spent lots of her time helping me getting it started. It has been really fun "blogging" and as time goes, hopefully I will get better at it.
First trip to Steamboat
12 years ago






9 comments:
I am so proud of you!! Great job on your blog I am excited that you have one.
I am so glad you have a blog. I had a blast looking at it. Isn't it the best way to stay in touch with people. I can't believe how big your boys are. What handsome little guys! I'll be checking back soon! Love, Sarah
Lookin' good!! All these pictures are so cute that you posted. I already added you to my links!! I'm excited!!
YEY, I am so glad you have a blog! It is so cute and I love all of your pictures! Now we can keep in touch better. Your blog is so cute! Your boys are growing up fast. It's crazy, isn't it! I will keep checking in on you.
Love, Megan
OH yea!! Your Blog is so stinkin cute! I am so excited! Hey i was thinking of maybe getting together once a month with just a couple girls to get some scrapbooking done, don't know if your interested, but if you are let me know! I have got to get caught up! I have missed you so much! Lets get together soon! Call us!
Lisa - your blog is adorable. This actually a fun way to stay in touch! love, Heidi
Hey Lisa! Your blog is so cute! You are always so creative! Your boys are so adorable!
Hope you have a great weekend, enjoy conference and we'll see you Monday night!
Yeah Lisa!
Okay, your blog looks amazing. You are so talented to figure it all out and your header is really cute. It took me a couple of months to finally get mine together!
Suz
Cute blog! I love it. I cannot believe how big your boys are. And, Will, what a cutie. I could just eat him. Of course he is cute, what am I saying. Your whole family is georgeous! I miss you! I was telling Stephen how much I miss you the other day. Do you still have the same phone number? Email me lydiahintze2@yahoo.com
Post a Comment