
I took a trip down to St. George for Spring Break with some of my friends. It was mom's and kids only and there were 8 mom's and I think 31 kids. Crazy! It was so much fun! I stayed a couple nights at the hotel with my friends and just swam, shopped and stayed up late with everyone! I love the sun! The boys and I also stayed with Jessica. Her new house is so dang cute! Jessica and I stayed up late getting this blog going. She is the best! Thanks Jess for all your help!







7 comments:
So fun! I enjoyed the sun too this week...the sun at the Park Place Clubhouse! Hey, I had to do something to pass the time while all my friends went on vacation without their disabled friend :) I'll be there next time!
I love that picture of Will - he looks so cute. But you're not in any of the pics from St. George
I was just thinking the other day that I was surprised that you hadn't started a blog. I am so glad that you did because I haven't been in touch with you as much as I should. I can't believe how big Will has gotten!! He is so dang cute. He looks so different from when I saw him in October. It's funny how all of your kids look like they are yours and Tyler's but they each have a totally different look. Your blog is cute and I am glad that you are aboard! Love ya! PS I had to look twice at the picture of you dying Easter eggs with your kids at mom's because I thought it looked so much like me when I had my hair that length. I love it! You look so pretty, of course!!
What a nice blog! It was so great to see you in St. George the other day. Your boys are so cute. I am excited to keep checking it out :)
Okay, that is way too cute! Your blog page is absolutely darling! (What else would we expect from you?) I am so excited that you have your own blog now! I love it!
You added more pictures!! I'm excited because you were in some:) That swimsuit looks so cute on you. And I love how you added those pictures on the side. You are figuring out things so easy
What a great time to get away with friends. Hopefully sometime you'll be able to get away with no kids! I am looking forward to that day myself. :)
Post a Comment