April 29, 2008

Another fun quiz type of thing

Okay Jess, I can't believe you can type 96 words per minute.

84 words

Speedtest

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Yeah I type painstakingly slow. Fun site tho. Thanks!

Amberly said...

Wow... I used to work in data entry so I thought I was pretty fast. Nope. I got only 65 wpm or so. Oh well! It was fun to try.

west's said...

Oh my gosh - 84 is still HIGH!! It's pretty funny, Kelly only got like 50 or something. I honestly think it's from piano. After I play the piano & then get on the computer I feel like I'm going even faster. Weird.

Jessi said...

Lisa:

I think you have the cutest family and your boys are so handsome. I am sad I never get to see you anymore, but I least I can check your blog. We should plan a playdate to the park with all the girls. Take care.