We went to Snow's spring football game on Saturday. It was pretty warm, but very windy! It was the highlight of our week for the boys, that is for sure!
These pictures are not from the Spring game, but I wanted to post some pictures of Tyler coaching. Isn't he so cute out there! Being so serious! He really enjoys coaching the players here.
I love seeing Tyler coach! Any time we are trying to find him, we just look for his walk and you can spot him a mile away. I love it!
For those of you that know Kenyon well, you know he was extremely excited for this football game. Usually at the football games during the season, he will bring all his cones and set them up and play through the whole game. I will sometimes take the boys to practices, and Kenyon will set up his cones and watch what drills the football players are doing and he will copy them. It's fun! Did I mention that he loves football?
Isaac had a lot of fun running around and throwing the football around. I think more than anything, he was so happy to be out in the sun. This kid has more energy then you can imagine. Never ends! He is getting really excited for T Ball to start. He is actually more a baseball fan. Every day when it is warm, which is not very often, he asks if he has a game.
Will was such a good baby through the whole game. He sat in his stroller most of the game. It was extremely windy and I didn't really want him in it too much. He just had fun watching his brothers run around and play football. Plus he was very amused by all the players in their uniforms and helmets.
Even when it is cold outside, Kenyon & Isaac find a way to play football through our whole downstairs. Will absolutely loves it when they include him.
Will has been throwing the footballs and baseballs to me and rolling basketballs. I try to give him his soft football, and he just chucks it. He will only play with the ones like his other brothers. It is so funny what they learn at such a young age!





8 comments:
Lisa these are the cutest pictures of the boys. I think that is so cute of Kenyon. I love the picture of Will. He has the chubbiest cheeks and electric blue eyes.
That post is so cute!! I bet the boys loved going to the game already!! I can just see Will just sitting there watching Kenyon & Isaac run the whole time. I like all the pictures of Tyler - he looks all professional.
With all that football, you are the perfect family to have all boys! :) I love all the pictures, your boys are so stinkin' cute! Keep those posts comin'!
That is so true about finding Tyler in the crowd - we just look for his walk ... can't wait for the season to start (I know it's not 'til fall) but we have so much fun coming down and watching them play. These pictures are so cute!
Your boys are so darling. Will looks so grown up! It happens way too fast. I loved seeing the ones of Tyler too! I bet he loves his job! I'm so glad you keep posting things, it's so much fun to see.
Great pictures. Your boys are so fun. It was great to see you at the game. Hopefully I didn't distract you too much by talking your ear off!
I love this post! How fun to take your boys to watch there dad coach football, they must think he is the most amazing person in the world!! :) you are a cute mom!
Tyler looks like a pro out their coaching, I am not so sure about that male cheerleader behind him in one of the pictures. The boys seem like they adore Tyler, or else they probably wouldn't love football like they do. That's so fun. If you are going to have all boys, you might as well have "all boy" boys. Your boys are so cute and I love their haircuts. Did you do them? You'll have to tell me how you did it if you did.
Post a Comment