November 25, 2008

5 Stars

For Twilight!

Yes, I too have to do a Twilight update. I went up north on Thursday and went to the midnight movie with 5 of my 6 sister's and my mom. We ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then went to the movie. My sister, Monica, made those rad "Team Edward" shirts. I had so much fun and laughed HARD all night! I love being with my family!

As for the movie...I LOVED it! I definitely give it 5 stars! I loved everything about it, the character's, the music, everything! I would share my favorite parts, but I don't want to give the movie away. I think they did the best they could, considering that they are making a movie from one of the best books ever written. I can't wait to see it again :)

12 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you had so much fun. It's probably great having so many sisters to hang out with.
I am so happy anytime I hear of someone else who loved it! You already know I loved it too!! YEY they are making a movie of the 2nd book. I can't wait for it.
I am tryin gto figure out how I can go see Twilight again and again! LOL

FishinFamily said...

That looks like SO much fun. I love the shirts. That's awesome you have so many sisters. I always wanted a big family. I haven't jumped on the Twilight bandwagon...everyone keeps telling me I need to. I think I'll just go see the movie.

strickland party of six said...

Lisa, hey are lucky, I'm jealous I have not seen it yet, but soon will. Everyone has said it is good. I too always wanted a big family with lots of sisters. I also thought I would have lots of kids to make up for it when I was little but NO thank you, 4 is enough, if you know what i mean$$$$. I like to shop WAY to much to have any more. happy thanksgiving.

Jamie said...

Sisters are the best! I only have one but she is my favorite person in the whole word! What a fun night! I love that you had shirts, HILARIOUS! You guys are awesome! I loved the movie too. I can't wait to see it again!!!

Rachel said...

Hey Lisa, It is so fun to get comments from you. I guess there are a lot of Harward's, but I guess you know how that is. I am going to see the Twilight movie tonight. I am so excited to see it. Jared is just happy that he doesn't have to go see it with me. I will let you know what I think...I don't have a totally great shirt like that to wear though.

Springers said...

I love the shirts! Aren't you so glad they are making sequeals! Somehow they are going to have to figure out a way to get more Edward in the second movie!! That's fun that so many of your sisters were there.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun... I have to be honest I have not finished the 1st book:) But I will work on it sooner or later! I love the shirts, there awesome. 6 Sisters... Your mom must be amazing! Its so true that girls really are harder than boys. I love my little girl, but 6 of her????WOW... That is work. And you and all your boys, you for sure need a little girl sooner or later:)

Spread goodness. said...

Lisa! I was doing a little blog stocking and found your from Jeni's blog. It looks like things are great for you and your family! Your boys are darling.

Spread goodness. said...

It is nice to know of other "young" (I still think we are young) coaches wives. All of the coaches I know are old an so are the wives:) I am sure that being a high school coaches wife is a little easier than a college coaches wife, but I now know where to go if I need some pointers!

Shannon said...

cute pictures!!! i love those shirts and you guys look like you had a lot of fun! AND melinda was there!! FUN FUN

Rachel said...

Hey Lisa, I just thought that I would tell you that some parents are going to do some tailgating before the game on Saturday...I think we are going to start around 10am...you should come up early and hang out. Are you taking your kids to the game? Rach

Hansen Family said...

Twilight!!! I loved the movie also. Having sisters to do stuff with is the best!