We had such a great weekend! I went with Tyler on the road to watch Snow play Phoenix College. It was a HUGE game for us because the winner of this game would win the Conference Championship. My mom watched my boys, which was so nice of her, because I love going on the road with Tyler to be in all the action and to also get some one on one time with him. I rode the bus down with all the coaches and players. We left Thursday night around midnight and drove through the night while we were all crammed on the bus sleeping on the ground or across the seats. We arrived in Phoenix the next afternoon and stayed in a hotel Friday night. Even though Tyler was getting ready for this big game, we were still able to get in a little one on one time so that was great. I felt like the whole trip was one on one time just because we didn't have our kids.
It was such a great game and we did win the Conference Championship! It was fun being at the game with a couple of the coaches wife, especially Amanda, because we were going crazy and cheering and screaming because it was such an intense game, so it's fun to have a cheering buddy. In the picture below, you can see Tyler in the middle of the players, with his headphones on. He's so cute out there coaching :)
It was awesome because I got to go hang out with one of my best friends from college, Tamie, who I have not seen FOREVER! We had such a great time shopping and catching up on all we have missed! She also came to the game and it was great hanging out again.
After the game, we ate some pizza and got back on the bus to head home, where we arrived at 4:30 am. Here is a bus full of players. The picture did not turn out too great because it was kind of dark, but you can tell how much fun they have together and it was great to see them "behind the scenes". They are such a great team! Way to go SNOW!




16 comments:
How nice for you guys to be able to have some much needed one on one time! I'm so ready to have a little weekend away. Also, congrats on the win, that's very exciting news!
Lisa, that is so great you got to go where it is warm im glad the team did so well.. hes a great coach.
That looks like such a blast! I'm glad Snow won and I'm glad you got some time to spend with Tyler! That bus looks pretty intimidating to me! I'm glad you had fun!
It looks like you had so much fun! It's so fun to be appart of a winning team! I bet you are so proud of your hubby! I'm so jealous that you got to go just the two of you!!! I'm sure Tyler loved showing off his hot wife!!
I messed up that last post but I don't know how to delete it. I ment to say "part" of a winning team!!! This is such a fun post!! I love it!
That is so fun that you were able to go... Im so sad we missed it, Fred's game was in SUU the same day so we were not able to go!!! I was so nervous though, so I kept sneaking out to my car to listen to it on the radio. Im so glad they won. Way to go Badgers!!! You look so cute! Love the post!!!
Cute post! You look beautiful! We are going private. If you would like to join us, we would LOVE to have you. Just post your email address on our blog and we'll send you and invite :)!!
looks fun! It is always nice to get time without kids, and it's rare too! looks fun, I bet you are the cutest coaches wife there!! : )
Oh that looks like so much fun, and 'one-on-one' time with the husband is always great, even if you do have to share him with the team! You look fabulous too!!
You got some good pictures! i never thought about taking one on the bus :( Oh well! My headache finally went away and my voice came back! Hahaha! I couldnt beleive how crazy we got! It was fun! Im sad they only have 1 game left and then the Bowl game or hopefully the National Championship (fingers crossed)! Maybe now im done with school we can hangout more during the spring:)You're the best!
Lisa, It was an awesome game. I love when they are exciting like that...and even better when they win! We had fun at the game too but it is a long drive. So fun to see you. One more at home next week...see you then.
Way to go Snow! That's so fun that you got to spend that time with Tyler. It is well deserved!!
Looks like a fun road trip. Did you feel like you were back in high school again cheering for your team? What a fun mini vacation!
YEA!! one on one time with your hubby.... :) and also YEA for Snow College. What a fun thing to do together. And as always you look so good!
How fun is that? Now if that trip doesn't keep ya young I don't know what will. :)
How fun!! It looks like you guys had such a great time. What a fun get away!
Post a Comment