November 2, 2008

Star Wars Halloween

Obviously, for Halloween this year we had a Star Wars theme going. Isaac was Darth Vader, Will was Chewie and Kenyon was a Clone Trooper. They had so much fun wearing their costumes. They even woke up early Saturday morning and played in them all day.

Here at our elementary, they do a parade along main street for the kids to walk and show off their costumes to all the parents.
I felt so bad because Isaac had a horrible ear ache all day. I had to even go pick him up from school, but he was such a sport and made it through our long, busy day.
Look at my cute little Wookie eating a cookie!
Homemaker by day, Princess by night. I dressed as Leia to go with the whole Star Wars theme for a Halloween party we went to with some of our friends after trick-or-treating. The party was a blast! Tyler was gone on the road for a game, so it was just me and the boys. I was thinking today that I should have dressed up as a black widow, since I am really a widow during the football season :) Oh well, Kenyon and Isaac were SO excited that I was Princess Leia!
This was the end of the night. My boys were pretty exhausted from all that fun!

15 comments:

Amanda said...

I absolutely loved your costumes! I especially love how you made your costume! ;) it turned out way cute! Will is the perfect Chewie! Any who i hope it works out that we both can go this weekend... it would be a blast!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

Lisa you are so creative! The costumes are pretty cute on the boys.

strickland party of six said...

Lisa, you look fab you and your boys. We love the themed costumes, but our kids never really want to go along with it "oh well.")

Anonymous said...

That is too cute... You guys look awesome. Your a good sport to dress up. Im so glad Snow won, I cant believe its going to be over soon:( Tyler's doing a great job. We need to get our kids together sometime. Cute post!!!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

That is so dang cute. I loved Will's little costume. You guys looked like you had so much fun

west's said...

Shut up!! that is awesome. Chewie - love it!! I was laughing so hard. & I love that you dressed up as Princess Leia (spelling??I know I'm good) Did Snow win their game? That sucks you guys were apart but I'm glad you still went to the party instead of staying at home by yourself. All the costumes turned out so cute. I love themes.

Amberly said...

I love the costumes too. I always have to do a theme. I know, I should possible seek therapy... It was a blast!

Jamie said...

Oh my heck Will looks so awesome! That costume rocks! It makes me laugh! You look way better than the original princess!

I love that you have cupid on your play list! That brings back memories!

Tonia said...

I love the costumes! What a cute idea. I always love to see when families dress up together I can just never come up with a creative idea for everyone. So cute!

Sarah said...

OK your family wins the prize for the BEST costumes of the year. I love it! I wanted Libby to be Princess Leia but I was a slacker and didn't buy the costume in time. How's the football season going? If your bored one of these weekends come up and visit. We will go out and play. :)

Anonymous said...

Way awesome, Lisa!!!!!!!! I love it!

The Larsens said...

Your costumes are all great, I love Will's...it is so cute! Your boys are adorable!

Lydia said...

I think these costumes might be the best yet. I am certain that everyone I know has posted pictures of their Halloween costumes. I have seen them all, and I really think I like this little group the best. So cute!

I am so excited for Tyler. I am always glad to hear that things are going so well. We are planning on coming over for the game on the 15th. Go Badgers!

Melinda H. said...

What a fun Halloween! I love how you had a theme! You look amazing as usual.

Liz Young said...

You are so cute..I love that you dressed up too! Your boys are so handsome, you have a beautiful family! I thoroughly enjoy you blog..I am getting great tips!