October 24, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Tyler!

Tyler's birthday is today! I just wanted to say how lucky the boys and I are to have Tyler in our lives! He truly is the best father and husband I could ever ask for! I always feel so lucky that I married my dream man because he is everything I always wanted in a husband and father of my children.

Top 10 Reason's Why I Love Tyler So Much:

1. He is such a great father. He is completely dedicated to his job, but when he comes home, it is family time and the boys go crazy when Tyler walks in the door. (So do I :)

2. He is my best friend! I love that I have someone that I trust my whole life with and I can tell him anything and he STILL loves me :)

3. He has such a strong testimony and has such an amazing and unique spirit! I am so happy I will be with him forever!

4. He is such a good example for the boys and all who are around him. Just like all boys who look up to their fathers, my boys really look up to Tyler and want to do everything he is doing. I love it!

5. He is so intelligent. I am glad one of us is ;) He is so successful at everything he does, especially coaching football. He works SO hard!

6. He is so unselfish. He is always thinking of me or the boys, before he thinks of himself, and is always making sure we are happy.

7. He always makes me laugh. My favorite thing is to put the boys to bed and just sit and talk and laugh together. If it wasn't for those moments, I would be a crazy lady!

8. He is so positive about everything. I wish I was more like him.

9. He gave me three handsome boys who look just like him. Tyler is so good looking and I am lucky that I get to be the mother of his children ;)

10. He is my soulmate. I knew from the moment I met him that there was something special about him and I was proven right.

Happy Birthday Tyler! We love you!

15 comments:

tylerh said...

Wow! You are so good to me. I am so blessed to be married to someone who is so kind; so sweet; so beautiful; so wonderful as a mother and wife; so thoughtful; so... everything great about this world. You are a part of heaven and I feel so lucky that I get to enjoy that forever. I love you Lisa!!!

Jamie said...

oh how sweet! I loved that he commented on this! I'm so glad you ended up with a great guy because you deserve it!:)

strickland party of six said...

Lisa, oh sweet and i agree that it is so sweet that he commented on your blog. you are a great person and a good friend.

Megan said...

WOW! He is great...he even commented back, that's amazing! I am so glad you are so happy, you deserve it...you are too cute!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Anonymous said...

Tyler really is a great guy - I feel lucky to have him as a bro-in-law - you guys match totally! Both such sweet and kind people. Happy Birthday, Tyler.

west's said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tyler. I told Kelly to text you & tell you from us...he forgot - sorry. So happy birthday. He really is such a perfect match for you Lisa. You guys are super cute together.

west's said...

I just read Tyler's comment on here - that is honestly the cutest thing I've ever read. I got all teary eyed. So sweet. BTW I told Kel to text him because he has the number - not me if I had it - it would have gotten done:)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

We are giving Tyler a BELATED birthday shout out. Sorry, we didn't call. WE have been slacking on b-day's this year.

Melinda H. said...

Happy late birthday Tyler!! You are such a sweet guy for Lisa. I think you guys are made for each other!!

Rachel said...

Hey Lisa,
I am glad that my paper is cute because I have no pictures on there. I need to work on it. It is so fun to come to the games and get to chat with you. Tell Tyler that the Harward's said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Are you going to Arizon still? We are supposed to so hopefully I will see you then.

Amberly said...

You are so lucky to have Tyler, he is an awesome guy! You are extremely intelligent too, so stop that talk! You guys are great together, I hope he had a great day!

Springers said...

Lisa, that is such a sweat post. I wish I knew Tyler better... he sounds amazing! :)

Jamie said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite:)
www.jamie_0921@yahoo.com

Megan said...

Hey Lisa,
I gave you the I'm Lovin Your Blog award! Congrats and check out my blog to get the rules and stuff!