Soccer is officially over for the Hughes family! I love watching Kenyon and Isaac play and I love that they want to play sports, but I am a little relieved it is over because it gets pretty busy running from game to game with both kids on separate teams. It will be good to have a little break for a while. (From their sporting events at least)
As usual, Kenyon is the competitive one and plays his hardest, scoring every couple of games. And Isaac is there to run on the grass and do tricks and whatever he can think of at the moment.
Kenyon and some buddies.
Kenyon's coach was so cute and got all the kids medals and trophy's with their names on it. He absolutely loved it!
Kenyon and some buddies.
Kenyon's coach was so cute and got all the kids medals and trophy's with their names on it. He absolutely loved it!











17 comments:
As much as I love watching Kiley play soccer...I am kinda looking forward to when it's over too. She is a lot like Isaac when she plays...atleast they are having fun! Your blog looks so cute!!
Those pictures are awesome. I love the difference between the boys. Enjoy your little break from running from game to game. :)
Lisa, well yeah its over!!! now sit back and say awwww... Your pic are so cute. I think your boys are adorable. call if you get borad, keeg always wants friends at his house, and its turning cold and i hate the snow so what better company than a house full of boys.. Did you get a chance to look at the website I told you about. call me
Those are some cute pictures!! I'm glad you guys had fun! Last year Davin got a trophy and medal and I didn't realize it was just certain coaches that did that. I was a little disappointed this year... It was still lots of fun!
That is hilarious!! I love Isaac in all the pictures. & Kenyon - what a pro!! So cute! You're just the cute soccer mom now!!
Hilarious! Isn't it funny to watch them play sports? I swear D.J. is in his own world when he is on the field. He just goes for the treats after the game. :)
I've often wondered what I would do if I had a boy but your boys make it seem so fun!
By the way that poppy seed chicken recipe has recently become one of our favorites too. Mmmmm!
I just wanted to say hi.I found your blog from megans. Your boys are so dang cute. What a cute family you have.
I remember Austin his first year playing soccor...he was just like Isacc. He would just sit and twist his hair. But just a year later he started to become really competitive, just like Kenyon. So it's funny that I see both your boys in austin. I love your new layout...and your new family picture. It's so cute! It looks like Snow is kicking some butt! Go Badgers.
Lisa! How are you! I miss you so much and your friendship! I know i am awful when it comes to keeping in touch but i swear =i am working on it! YOur family is just the cutest ever! I love it! So tell me whats been going on!! I really want to come down and go to lunch or something with the girls! Get in touch soon!!!
Soccer Mom.. love it! That'll be me in no time. Your boys are such studs! SO CUTE! Your blog looks so cute!
hey lisa if you go to my blog there is a link to the website so you can just click on the link, you are os funny love ya!!! call me anyway and come over
Your blog is the cutest one Ive seen for fall! I love it!
With 3 boys I'm sure sports will be your life!!! It keeps you so busy! I hope my boy plays football and baseball. I love watching those. Soccer was harder for me to watch. Maybe because my daughter isn't agressive at all!!! She chased butter flies and looked at her shadow!
Lisa your blog is so dang cute! I love the paper! Your boys are awesome and darling! What fun!!
Will you send me a recent family picture? They are darling!
Larissa
Aw the joys of being a soccer mom. I'm glad that they had fun. When I played soccer the only goal I scored was for the other team. Nice huh.
Lisa, I have to tell you I think your boys are just the cutest boys I have ever seen! I am partial to my little boy but man those are handsome little guys :)
Your boys are adorable! Mark cannot wait for Blake to be big enough to play soccer. Looks like your boys had a great time!
Post a Comment