It has been a while since I have posted. It feels like things have been so crazy and busy, especially now that Christmas is around the corner. I know you all know how it is. The football season is over now. We went 11-1. We lost the National Championship game in double overtime :( We are still very sad about that. We had such a special team this year and they played their hearts out. Here are a lot of pics I am going to post....
Here are a couple pictures that my brother-in-law, Zig, took at Snow's last regular season game. I love these pics of Tyler! I am so proud of how hard he works!


These two pictures are the only ones that I have from the weekend of the bowl game. I stole them off Amanda's blog. They are at the banquet that is held the night before the bowl game with the opposing team. Don't you love the picture of the coaches and their happy faces :)

Kind of bright, but like I said, I don't have any other photos. This is with Amanda, one of the coaches wives. I love her. We get together and listen to the games when Snow is on the road. It is fun to have someone awesome to cheer with.

This is a cake I made Tyler for the big game.

Making gingerbread houses. Always my favorite!


Another banquet I went with Tyler to after their bowl game, for the end of the year.

This is the coaching staff. They are all such dedicated and hard workers. They all put in SO much time in helping Snow be successful.

Offensive coaches and offensive sophomore players who will be leaving to probably play somewhere else.

Defensive staff

Random pics
24 comments:
Your family photos are adorable. I really like them a lot.
Cute pics!! I'm still loving that hair. I love the family pictures. They turned out so cute!
You are so pretty! I love your hair all dark, it looks really good. The last one of the boys is to cute, they all look so differenty, but you can tell they are your kids...funny!
I love that cake! I was at the real stadium when snow was there playing. my ssiter and i went to get some real gear for her husband. Sorry they lost but 11-1 is quite the season. Your family pics are cute, You have some very handsom boys there!
I love your family pictures! Did you dye your hair dark? It looks so cute.
Your boys are growing up fast, it's crazy how big they look.
It is a crazy time of year, isn't it.
Lisa it looks like you have been busy and your family picture's are adorable. I hope you have a good christmas. I havent seen you for a while really bring your boys up to play! hope all is well. P.S. I love your dark hair
I'm still so sad Snow lost! I LOVE the family pictures! You look gorgeous, as always!! Your boys are just darling!
Such cute pictures... I also love your hair dark, you look so pretty.
I still can't believe Snow lost the way they did. I thought for sure they were going to pull it off. I seriosly hate to lose. And I even hate it more when Saula crys:( Its just sad when you see your kids, or your husband sad... Im sure Tyler will never get over it, or it will take a really long time. He did great, and everyone knows what time and energy he took trying to do the best he could for those boys. You are such a good wife too him, and such a great supporter. I love the cake! I will have to show you sometime what I made for Saula and Fred it was really cute. Maybe we can swap ideas for next year. Hope you all have a relaxing holiday! We really do need to get together with our kids one of these days. I know I keep saying that, but we do... Take care.
I love your family photos. They turned out so well. YOu have such a cute family :)
Wow What adorable family pics!! You seriously look so amazing!!! You picked a darling out fit to wear and that hair color looks great on you! I love the picture of the boys at the bottom! So precious! You have a sharp looking family!!
That is sooooo sad that they lost! I would rather be 3rd than 2nd! We were 2nd at state in volleyball in highschool and it is the worst feeling ever!!! Your such a darling little football wife! I love it!
Agh, I hate your dark hair. JUST KIDDING! I had to say I loved it to fit in with all of the other posts, but I do love it. I love any look on you cause I LOVE YOU!!! The boys are so dang cute, I love watching Will play in SS. I think he is going to be a fiesty one cause of his curly hair...you know I have curly hair too...
I bet that last snow game was pretty intense, with double overtime and all. Tell Tyler congratulations on a great season, 11-1 is awesome! I love all your new pictures. I still love your hair that way, of course it looks amazing on you, everything you do with your hair looks amazing. It was fun to see you guys over Thanksgiving.
Love, Love, Love the pics! I might have to steal some of yours! I love when you have your camera i dont!!! I always have mixed emotions when the season is over but i definitly miss hanging out with you!! Your awesome! We need to get together more often this spring:)
That sucks that they lost, but it sounds like they had an awesome season. I love the cake you made. You are so talented. Your boys are so handsome! When are you coming up again? We need to get together. :)
Your family is so cute! I think Tyler is so lucky to have you as a wife! That is such an awesome cake!
It has been awhile since I've seen Will and I can't believe how big he is! They are such great looking boys. I hope you enjoy some much deserved time with your husband over Christmas break!
Awesome coaching pictures of Tyler. I love photographs like that.
Cute cake. I love it. I always have the best of intentions to do something like that, but I never quite get to it. It looks great.
Fun gingerbread houses. You are so creative. I don't have enough patience with my boys to do most projects, especially messy ones. It looks like they loved it.
Cute family pictures. I love the last one. They are so handsome. I love Will's little face looking away while the bigger boys know right what to do. Kenyon and Isaac both look so grown up. I can't believe it. They look so old!
Fun post!
Hi Lis!
Thanks for posting those pics of the banquet. I stole a few for my blog! :) I want to go on a road trip with you and Amanda next year! :) Let's find a day and plan on it! :) I'm 100% sure that I won't be prego and on bedrest next season!!! :) You're blog is sooooo cute! One day, you'll have to give me instructions on how to make such a cute header! I'm so not blog savvy! :) After New years, the six of us should plan on getting together and playing games and eating junk food! What do you think?? Talk to you soon! :)
Oh no... that's too bad you guys lost the Championship game. I'm sure that was a bummer. Great pictures though. You look so good. How do you do it all? :-)
SUPER cute pictures! Your family is ADORABLE!!
Hey Lisa, that is such a drag that they lost that game. You are so cute to make him that amazing cake. Such a great idea but I don't expect anything less from you! It was good to see you guys over Thanksgiving.
That sucks they lost, but so awesome they had such a great season! You look so great, and like everyone else has said, "I love your hair!" You're so pretty and your family is SO cute! How did you make that cake? Was it all candy bars or was it around the cake...I LOVE IT!
I am sad that they lost. You look really good with dark hair. Are you liking it? I love the pix of your boys. I can't believe how time goes by so fast. It didn't seem like that when we were little.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment