Way back when New Moon came out, in November, my friends and I went up north and saw the movie on opening night. It seriously was so much fun! We went to dinner before the movie, then saw the movie, which I loved. Then we went to Erin's parents house and all of us girls bunked there and stayed up late talking :)
The next day we went shopping all day, which was fun because I knew this baby would be here soon and I wouldn't be able to do all of that for along time. The craziest thing happened, though. We had gone to a boutique & then were eating lunch, when my friend, Amberly, noticed my diamond missing out of my wedding ring. My friend, Erin, noticed the diamond in my ring while we were at the boutique, so we started searching everywhere in the restaurant. Even the people eating there were helping us search. My friends were the best! Amberly suggested we go in the suburban & say a prayer, so we did. We COULD NOT find my ring. I was so sad & sick, I couldn't even buy anything for the rest of the day. I got home & told Tyler & was totally bummed. A couple days went by, and I was getting ready to take my boys to school, and all the sudden I looked down & there was my diamond! On my bathroom counter! It was a true miracle! It wasn't there before, & I have no idea how it got there! And if you don't believe me that I had my diamond in my ring before we went up north, look at the pics when we were at the movie & you can see my diamond in my ring. We kind of wondered if it had fallen off & snagged to my clothes or this cute little knitted headband thing I bought & wore, but I think it was impossible for it to stay with me through all that. I took that headband off 5 million times while we were shopping, plus I searched everything I was wearing for it & did not find it! You had to be there I guess! But it was the coolest thing that had happened to me, but I know it was a miracle to let Amberly know that miracles can happen :)
Stephanie, me (PREGO), Amberly & Erin
Ashley, Amberly, me
Amy
Ashley & Jen
Colette, me & Am
Ashley & Erin
Morning before shopping, all the girls from the slumber party. It was so sweet...Erin's mom woke up & made us all a yummy breakfast, which I still need to get some recipe's from you, Erin. That girls night out & shopping all day was totally needed, I had so much fun! Thanks again girls!




9 comments:
hooray for your huge post. max looks so yummy. i just want to eat him up. he is such a chubbers especially in the bumbo. love it. & where did you get your dress in the blessing pictures. you look so cute! did you get mom's email about downloading skype? if you have a web cam you totally need to do it.
I love the overload!! Your family is beautiful!! Congrats on Max, and the new home! The pictures are a ton of fun!! Since we usually only see each other once a year it if fun to be able to see what you guys are doing through out the year... :)
Yay, you are back!! I've missed you! Your family is the cutest! I just love that sweet baby of yours!! I love chunky babies! All of my kids have been chunks and It's the cutest! I was so excited when I got his announcement! Thanks for thinking of me!:)
You finally posted! Max is so cute! He does just keep getting chubbier and chubbier each picture. What is so crazy, each one of your kids have their own unique look, but yet they all look like brothers. That is crazy about your ring and what a miracle to find it. It be it was tucked away on some of your clothes and then just showed up in your bathroom. You look so great, especially after having your fourth baby!
I'm loving catching up on all of this!!! I will never ever in my life forget the diamond story. There is no other explanation other than a miracle and I agree, it was to show and teach ALL of us a lesson. LOVE YOU!! Can't wait to be Coach-Pitch bench sittin' mamas this spring! Will and Colt can play and I can love on Max :)
Hey Lisa! I finally get to see baby Max! He is so darling! Your kitchen is beautiful too! I need to come visit you all in Ephraim sometime! Hope you are doing well. Now, you can blog more often...haha!:)
Lisa, your little guy is so cute! Actually...all four of your little guys are cute! : ) I can't believe you have four kids, and it looks like your doing amazing with it.
Your New Moon night looks so fun too! : )
Love all of the posts!!!
I miss you! When your up this way let me know so we can have our GNO with you!!! 801-850-3401
I love how Max gets progressively chubbier. He is so adorable. All of your pictures were so cute! I love the miracle story. It's still so amazing to me. I miss you and know I need to get over there and do my project. I think I'm going to do something else for my mom because she is running out of room on her walls. I really want to do a big one for my house though. See you soon!
Hey....looks like I found your blog just in time for your overload! Love it! Great photos. It's funny to see photos of you with blonde hair since I didn't know you then. LOVE the photos of Max. HE's the cutest little chubbo!!!
Post a Comment