Max is really such a sweet little baby. He is now almost 4 months old! As you can see in the pictures, he gets chubbier & chubbier by the day. The boys love him so much & he brings so much joy to our home. I love having a baby again, especially the fact that he doesn't talk back to me ;) He just coos and goos & is just happy to be here. I love him so much!
Tyler's first time holding him.

I loved this... Maybe they do this at all hospitals now, but Tyler got to give Max his first bath in my postpartum room. Before, he would go to the nursery & give the other babies a bath, but I got to watch & take some pics this time.

1 day old.

Getting ready to leave the hospital. 2 days old.

The boys didn't get to come to the hospital because of the H1N1 thing, so they were so anxious to meet their new baby brother after 2 days. He is so adored by his big brothers. He is already & will be so spoiled!

Will holding Max, 4 days old

The boys were really cute. When Max was a few days old, Kenyon got Isaac & Will & all their blankets & pillows and read them books. What a good big brother. :)

8 days old.
2 weeks old.

3 weeks old. Have to always get one of these pictures!

1 month old.

5 weeks old.

Chubby, naked baby! 7 weeks old.

7 weeks old.

3 months old.

3 1/2 months old. We love this Bumbo. I just love how chubby he looks in these pics while sitting in it!