Better late than never, I guess! Isaac turned 6 a couple weeks ago & we went to Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday! He was in heaven! He had been asking to go there ever since he first learned how to talk.
Will turned 2 & was so sweet & excited about everything he got. Every time I called him my birthday boy, he kept asking, "Popcorn, Sprite?" Don't ask me why!
I love my little guys & I am so blessed to have them in my life! And Kenyon too :) Will used to be so quiet & mild mannered, now he is very loud & active & acts just like his big brother, Isaac. Maybe it's them being born in June. ;) Isaac just adds so much character to our family & teaches his little brother to be compassionate & loving.
First trip to Steamboat
12 years ago




2 comments:
Fun! I love your boys:) They are all so fun! Glad your back to the blogging world!
Isaac really does have such a sweet heart. Logan and Ethan miss him. And I am sure that logan misses Will too: "Baby Baby..." He always gave her so much attention!!!!
Post a Comment