We went on our Disneyland vacation last week! We had such a great time! We left Will with my little sister, Jessi, and took Kenyon and Isaac with us. I really felt bad not taking Will with us because I know he would have loved it, and we missed him SO much, but it was so much fun to have some one-on-one time with Kenyon and Isaac. They are at the perfect age and could go on all the rides with us. They were so brave and went on all the scary rides over and over again! It was fun to just let them decide and go on whatever they wanted to. Tyler and I just tagged along. :) Their favorite rides were Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and the Buzz Lightyear ride. We went at such a perfect time of the year that we hardly ever had to wait in line for anything. One time we were on Splash Mountain and when we were getting off the ride, they asked us if we wanted to go again because no one was in line. Isaac loved meeting all the character's, but Kenyon thought he was too old and didn't want to meet them, which we thought was funny. We are all wanting to go back, but next time we will take Will. Thanks again, Jess, for watching him!
First trip to Steamboat
12 years ago







22 comments:
What a great time to go to Disneyland! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your boys are so cute!
Hopefully we will get lucky with no lines when we go in May... but I doubt it! I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm sure it wsa hard to leave Will, but probably easier. I bet your big boys loved it! Good idea.
That looks like so much fun! I am such a chicken and didn't dare leave Kara behind this year, so we are going to wait until next year and then either take her or hopefully by then I will feel better leaving her behind. We love Disneyland and it's so fun when your kids can start riding all the big rides too! You look so stinkin' cute! Seriously how do you stay so beautiful?? Fun!!
The boys look so happy. In ever picture they have the cutest, biggest smiles! They looked like they were in heaven. I love when Disney Land. You can't help but just be happy. And you didn't even have to push a stroller around! We are taking Hunter and Austin to DW is May. At first we had tickets for the babies, but then we did some serious thinking and decided that would be really hectic taking them. They wouldn't remember anyway. So mom and dad are flying up to watch them. The flight alone to Florida was almost a 24 hour deal by the time you have all your layovers. Anyway, I will miss them too, but it will be a good time to spend with just the older boys. That's good that you had Jess to watch him. I bet him and Ezra had so much fun together. these are the times I wished we lived closer.
Lisa, I wish we could take our family to disneyland. we deceided to finish our basemnet and our yrd, instead. But if you would like I was going to tell you when I saw you next. that I bet you didnt know cody teaches little leauge wrestling and and I totally thought of Issac.... You should bring him to the class on fri. there is only one more tournament but he could come if you would like I dont know if you could get all the gear buy then, I know you could the shoes. but let me know call me 4525. looks like you guys had fun.
So fun! Disneyland is my favorite place in the world! I talked to Issac and church and he told me all about Space Mountain. We are going to try and go in January when Colt turns 3....we are all dying to go back too!!!
How fun! I want all the highlights of your trip. We will go someday I'm sure. It looks like you guys had a blast! I miss you!
I'm so jealous! I want to take my kids back so bad, but Trevor isn't a Disneyland lover so I'm waiting until Libby's a little older so she will remember it. Last time we went we didn't have any lines either and we stayed on the Buzz Lightyear ride for half the day. It was the boys favorite! It looks like your family is doing well. Come visit us soon! :)
It looks like you had a lot of fun! It's nice you got to go at a good time so you didn't have long lines to wait in.
I am jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Especially your boys! I am sure they will remember this trip forever! And how nice that there weren't any lines.
Your pictures all so cute!! I love that the boys have a perma grin in every single picture. It makes me want to go right now. I love Disneyland, no matter how many times I go. I'm glad you guys had fun. & Will really was such an easy kid to watch. He's so layed back & just hung out with me all day.
You guys definitely make Disneyland look like the happiest place on earth. What a fun trip! We've been thinking about going this year and your pictures really make me want to go for sure!
Looks like so much fun! I'm so looking forward to the day when I can take my little ones there. Your boys are so darling!
Every disneyland memory I have has you in it....bucky!!! Its so fun to take your kids to disneyland and see how happy it makes them. I am so glad you had a great time. your pictures are so cute!!!
It was extremly great to hear from you the other day! Im so glad you had a great time at Disneyland! I heard its easier to go back when you had a good experience:) Im excited to go whenever that will be:) Thank you so much for your support and love:) I miss Ephraim so so much:( Sometimes Britt has to remind me why we left! We totally need to hang out and SOON! Glad things are going well!
So fun! I can't wait to go with my kids. I have heard feb and march are the best times to go becuase noone is there.
Oh I am so jealous. I love Disneyland. Space Mountain was my boys fav too. I swear we must have gone on it 20 times in a row. I could spend all the time meeting all the characters. Looks like you had fun!
Seriously every picture makes me smile! It looks and sounds like so much fun! We were planning on going in May with Donney's family but it's sounding like plans have changed. However, seeing these pictures makes me think that we should go with or without them!
Yes my sister married Derek. He ended up playing for the Boise Burn (arena football) for 2 seasons. Now he works at the prison out there. =) Small world huh!?!
I am jealous! I always want to go to Disneyland, but Mark has ZERO desire! Looks like you guys had a great trip!
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love Disneyland! I can't wait to go in May with the girls and Brian.
That is great that you were able to leave Wil and enjoy yourselves!!
Disneyland is such a great place! I'm so glad you guys got to go and have a blast!
Lisa!!! How are you sweetie?!! I miss you so much! I can't believe how big and cute are boys are now! Its so amazing! Get in touch with me! Hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment