Just like most people, after we have been out and about, we always leave our shoes by the door if it has been snowing, so we don't track snow through the house and to let them dry. Well, for some odd reason, Will loves to eat the snow off of the bottom of our shoes. Completely disgusting I know! We always end up having to move our shoes somewhere else to dry, where he can't reach. It grosses me out every time I catch him doing it. Don't worry, my boots are not muddy, they are just super wet!
_____________________
I know this is a little late, but Tyler and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary a few weeks ago. I can't believe it has been 8 years already! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband!
_____________________
Since we are trapped in our house from the cold outside, my boys have really been pulling out ther costumes and dress up stuff. Will LOVES to dress up.

Little Indiana & Batman.

Isaac is getting a little sick of all of his costumes, so he has been creating all of his own costumes. This is supposed to be a "chef's hat". He creates all sorts of stuff with plain old paper and tape, like masks and what not.

It was Readasauras' Birthday a couple weeks ago at our elementary, so the kids got to dress up as a pirate or wear their PJ's and read books all day. Isaac decided he wanted to dress up as both. Any chance he can get to dress up!

A day of dressing up as a pajama pirate wasn't enough, so he had to come home and take advantage of that mustache to become a cowboy.

Of course, Will copies everything his big brother does.

Isaac goes to morning kindergarten, so he is home with Will for a few hours before Kenyon gets home from school. They really have a lot of fun together. I was kind of worried because of the age gap, but they are such buddies. While Isaac is at school, Will walks around the house yelling, "IZA". I love it! Don't you love what Isaac is teaching Will?
This is what happens when Kenyon is at school. This picture does not do justice at all because I didn't think about taking a picture until a couple hours after having ice on it. A couple weeks ago, I got a call from the school asking me to pick him up because he got a goose egg from hitting his head. I picked him up but was thinking they were overreacting a bit. When I finally saw him I was completely shocked & thought I was going to pass out! The bump was lifted off his head just over an inch, no exaggeration. It was enormous! I had to act like it was not a big deal. The school nurse said that she had never seen a bump so big since she has been there. It has gone down but he still has a weird bump there. He got it by swinging on his stomach on the swings and ran into a pole. Sad!
14 comments:
So when was yall's anniversary? I didn't realize we got married so close together. Sam and I celebrated 8 years on Feb. 15th.
That's too funny about Will eating the snow... last Thanksgiving Kaitlyn introduced Shaye to eating the snow from outside, and I had to do some explaining about what to look for! :-)
Your boys are so cute - They are going to be heart breakers one day! Congrats on 8 years!
You look so gorgeous in your wedding picture! (Of course) I love all the dress up pics of the boys! How funny! I love looking at your blog, so I hope you keep posting!
Your boys so so adorable! I am going to miss seeing them grow up :( Thats great they can be so creative to find things to do! Hope Kenyon is feeling better...
Cute pictures, you guys are creative at your house! I remember sitting at your wedding, big and fat and 9 months prego!! OH MY, that seems soooo long ago, but at the same time so fast. Then I remember going to sam and natalees reception a couple weeks later at your moms house with a 2 week old! fun!
Your boys are ADORABLE! You'll have to fill a cup up with snow for Will, then maybe he won't scrap it off of your shoes. LOL
Congrats on 8 years, doesn't it make you feel proud!!!
We need to get together, whenever you are in the area let me know!
I can't believe you've been married 8 years - that sounds like such a long time. Congrats!
Your boys are so cute. That is too funny that Will eats the snow off your shoes, I often wonder what goes through kids' heads. They are all so cute!
Ok... I tried to put a picture up on our blog and you'll notice, its HUGE! I clicked on "shrink to size" and that's what I got. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help on this.
I love all the things Isaac is teaching Will - that's funny. Too sad for Kenyon, that's no fun! Your boys are just really cute!
That is so funny will likes to eat the snow. I think your boys are so cute! Now that it is starting to warm up we might be able to take them to the park together! And we to will be married 8 yrs this yr, I hope maybe this yr I will REMEMBER! ha funny huh I forgot our wedding day last yr. lets just say Cody was affended. SORRY! but congrats to you and you Tyler.
Your little family is SOOOO dang cute! I LOVE reading about what you guys are up to! Don't worry, I WILL be calling you for advice on raising boys!!! :) I loved reading your random things blog! I LOVE LOVE doing geneology, so when Coop is bigger, we should go hang out at the family history center! (I know I'm an old soul!!!)
I love all the dress up outfits. I know I say this on nearly every post but seriously...your boys are SO cute! Keep my girls in mind when they reach dating age. LOL!!
Thank heaven summer is coming, you gotta love shoe snow. =)
I didn't realize that I was pregnant with Brileigh at the time of your wedding. When I read Natalies comment about her celebrating her 8th anniversary on Feb 15th I just remembering being in the hospital after having Brileigh and I didn't get to go to see them after their wedding.
Your boys are so cute. Will is sooo cute and Isaac is soooo daring! Enjoy them while they are young...I know you are, they seem to grow too fast and I can't seem to keep up with my kids.
Ryder and Peyton can't wait for people to take their shoes off so they can eat the snow off of them. They also eat snow off the tires and bottom of the car! Oh, well! Your boys are just like mine....all about dress-up. I had one mom tell me that my house must be pretty fun because her boys always want to come over. It's definelty because of the costumes. Especially in the summer, they go outside and play star wars. Congrats on your 8 years together. You guys are still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment