We recently went sledding up by my parents house with some of my family at a park. We had so much fun! We left Will with my mom because it was really windy and it was his nap time, so Tyler and I were even able to enjoy going down the hills. Tyler and I didn't bring any snow clothes, so thanks to everyone for gathering us up some stuff to use. Tyler looked awesome! :) We went back to my parents and ate some of my mom's yummy chili and played a few games. (My favorite)
New Years Eve
I know this is a little late, but I was just uploading all my photos onto my computer. Here is how we celebrated our New Years. Kenyon had the stomach flu, so we ordered some pizza and played games together. I love going to parties and hanging out with a lot of people, but it was a lot of fun just chilling at home and hanging out as a fam. I have always been excited for when my boys were old enough to play games with us because now I can play games all day long ;)
I love this picture of my guys! They are my joy!




16 comments:
I'm not kidding...you have the CUTEST boys ever! Watch out when they grow up, I hear teenage girls are crazy! ; )
You always look beautiful in every picture I see of you...how do you do it?
Looks like lots of fun...and really cold! LOL
Lisa, hey how are you I haven't seen you at school i'm to cold to get out and go in so I make Kalrie walk out with some friends and they all pile in!
And the Flu YUCK for you I hate cleaning up puke Phew that it has passed our house, anyway I love sledding we have gone so many times this winter.
We are also big game players at our house we love games we have almost every game you could think of expcet sence it stuff I would defanity lose that game unless its disney shows! Call and let the boys come and play. Cute post
I can totally see dad wearing the blue coat out on a sledding day. I'm guessing it is his. That looks like so much fun- we should have done something like that. Wait - we don't own any snow clothes. Your new years look fun even though Kenyon is sick. I'm more of a home body - I like when I'm there at the party but talking myself into going is the hard part. I love that picture of Will. He looks kinda chubby & he's not at all. Must be the smushed up face. Did you buy the boots yet?
The sledding looked like so much fun. I haven't been sledding since I was a kid!
That sucks that Kenyon was sick on New Year's but I'm glad you guys were able to have fun together anyway.
The sledding looks like tons of fun. That's fun that so many of our family was there with their kids. It's funny that we can get together and have so many nieces and nephews around. Anyway, you look great!
That looks so fun! I miss the chance to sled and ski. Shaye asked me today when we would teach her how to snowboard!
Is the "bowl" still in AF where we use to sled on those huge hills?
BTW - somebody is going to have to tell me how to put a picture up in the heading. I'm still behind on the blogging!
Cute pics! It looks like you guys had alot of fun:) Im excited for this weekend:) Cant wait!
Your family is so cute - Will pulls the funniest faces! I'm glad you guys came tubing - it was good to see you again.
Your boys are so cute! We went sledding this past weekend too. It scared me to watch the boys go off the jump at the bottom!! I always worry about them getting hurt instead of watching them have fun.
I love sledding. It is so much fun. Tell Tyler I think he looks awesome. LOL. Actually Stephen wears overalls like that to work almost every day. It is a huge change from what we are used to.
I love that Will loves cameras. That is so much fun. Hunter is like that. My other kids just give me a dumb-blank-stare sort of look. He is so so cute!
I am with you I love games. It is hard to get people to play them with me. I love the picture of you and tyler in snow gear it is great! Your boys are so cute!
What cute pictures! I really like your hair dark, I know I keep saying that, but you are so pretty! I love that will has a cheesy smile to, Maycee cracks me up everytime I get out the camera. This is my FAVORITE age!!! your boys are soooooo cute
That looks like so much fun! That sucks Kenyon was sick for New Years, but it looks like you were still able to have a blast. I'm with you, I love to play games. I'm excited to be able to play something besides Chutes and Ladders or Candyland. LOL
I have mixed emotions too... We definitly need together before we leave. Britt leaves Monday and will only be back on weekends until i move up with him so we will have to do it on a weekend...
You can definitely pass my blog along...if they have any questions about adoption or whatever they can leave me a comment or you can give them my email niksal3@hotmail
Lisa - Love the hair color - you are definitely a beautiful brunette like Megs. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs!
Post a Comment