July 11, 2009

For those of you who don't know....


I am 13 weeks pregnant and we are expecting our baby in January. We told our boys last weekend, on the 4th. I did a little treasure hunt for them. Each clue had a picture of where the next clue was, and on the back of each clue were these words that Kenyon is pointing to in the picture. At the end of the treasure hunt, we put all the words in order and they also found the treasure of Baby Ruth's, Junior Mints, and Sugar Babies.

They didn't understand what the words meant because they were too excited to eat the candy. But by the time they figured it out, they were very excited! Kenyon wants twin girls and Isaac wants one girl. We will find out in 6-7 weeks what we are having so we will keep you posted.

I have been feeling quite well. I don't even feel pregnant, so things have been great, so far!

27 comments:

Shannon said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!! CONGRATS....you are soooo lucky to not have been sick! :) I am so happy for you! Keep us posted. And thanks for posting my dads website, I am glad you guys like it, its such a fun idea.

Robyn Cox said...

Congratulations Lisa! You have such cute kids...maybe you should have a dozen!! Especially if you feel so good!

Sarah said...

YAY!!!! That's so exciting! I hope you continue to feel good. Keep us updated! :)

FishinFamily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO SO SO happy for you! =)

Tonia said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys. What a fun way to tell your boys - I'm glad they are so excited!

strickland party of six said...

Congrats. I think boys ROCK!!!
You will be a rock star MOM!

Megan said...

Aaahhh! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Hope you keep feeling good, that's so awesome! : )

Leesa said...

CONGRATS lisa!! that is awesome! im so excited for you and your family!

brookiebaby said...

That's awesome! January babies are the best!! Ha ha! Maybe you and Amanda will have them on the same day! Also, are we still going to be game buddies this year????? I hope that you keep feeling well! We need to get together soon!!!

Addie May said...

Lisa CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! That would be so fun if you had a girl!! Another boy would be fun too, but those boys need a sister they can tease...and protect! congrats, I am happy for you guys!!

Amanda said...

I love that our due dates are so close :) It just sucks we arent just across the street anymore :( Scooter distance! We will definitly have to get together when they are born! Congrats again!! Im super excited for you!!!

Hansen Family said...

congrats! so exciting for you! I bet your boys can't wait for another sibling. lucky that you haven't been sick!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Congratulations! We are all so excited for you!

Melinda H. said...

Yeah! Are you ready for 4? That would be fun if you had twin girls!! Have you had any dr appointments yet? What a fun way for your boys to find out!

Emily said...

Congrats Lisa! I'm so glad you've felt well so far. Did you feel sick with the other 3? Maybe you're finally getting a girl!!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, how exciting. I'm glad you guys are still going to be in Ephraim:) Football is right around the corner, so hopefully we'll see ya a little more.

Springers said...

Man, you are so lucky! I am nervous to get pregnant again because I get more sick with each pregnancy.
Congratulations! Are you hoping for a girl or do you not care? At this point, it might not be good to have a girl... she might end up too spoiled by all those sweet boys! :-)

Amberly said...

I am still so excited I can hardly stand it!! I can't wait to find out what you are having too. We need to get together again SOON for sure.

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!That is so fun. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

The Larsens said...

Congratulations guys, that's so exciting! Hope you guys are doing well!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I am glad that you have been feeling well. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Carpenter Column said...

Wow - you lucky dog - no morning sickness, really??? WOW! I think that's the worst part, so you lucked out - although I am dying at 35 weeks and swollen feet and kankles! ha ha! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys! love ya!

Jamie said...

I so hope you have a girl. Those sweet boys of yours would be the best big brothers a girl could have! I can't wait to see what it is:) Congrats!!!!

Kristi said...

I am so excited for you. I keep checking your blog to see if you know what you are having yet. I can't wait to find out. A girl is so fun to dress up! However, you make really handsome boys-- another would be great!!! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Cute way to tell the boys! You are very creative.

Ralaina said...

Congratulations!! That is sooo exciting. You definately need to have a dozen kids because you have some seriously gorgeous kids!!! :)

Hansen Family said...

You need to update. I am curious as to how things have been going? how far along are you now? did you find out what your having? how have you been feeling? let us know